|Michigan Green Chemistry Clearinghouse e-Newsletters|
- Only registered users of the Clearinghouse can subscribe to e-newsletters published by the Clearinghouse. Registration is free and, at a minimum, requires a verifiable email address; this allows our system to verify your email address to protect our subscribers against spam and other privacy threats.
- Once you have registered, you have the ability to personally manage your subscriptions (subscribe, unsubscribe) to any of the e-newsletters and mailing lists offered by the Clearinghouse by navigating to the Mailing List page (this page is only accessible by registered users).
- Past issues of the e-newsletters can be viewed without registration by visting the Clearinghouse web page for each e-newsletter.
- Registration is only needed to receive the e-newsletters in your email inbox. Registration does also afford access to other "member-only" sections of the Clearinghouse, such as contributing to the Discussion Boards (Forums).
The following e-newsletters are published and managed by the Clearinghouse:
CATALYST: Green Chemistry In Action
Michigan Green Chemistry Education Network Newsletter
|e-Newsletters published by other Green Chemistry Organizations|
The following e-newsletters and updates (e-blasts) are published by external organizations, which also manage the subscription process to the mailing lists. Please click on the link provided to visit the external site to complete the subscription process. The organization may also maintain archives of previous editions of the e-newsletter on their website.
Advancing Green Chemistry: In The News
American Chemical Society (ACS) Green Chemistry Institute®: The Nexus
Beyond Benign: Mailing List
Center for Green Chemistry & Green Engineering at Yale: Mailing List
California Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC): eList for California Green Chemistry Initiative
Great Lakes Green Chemistry Network: The Network News
Green Chemistry and Commerce Council (GC3): The GC3 Newsletter
Green Chemistry Network (United Kingdom)
Web Archives for:
- Green Chemistry Network Newsletter
- Green Chemistry and the Consumer Newsletter
Toxics Use Reduction Insttiute (UMASS Lowell): Greenlist Bulletin