The Michigan Green Chemistry Clearinghouse Network (Clearinghouse) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for http://www.migreenchemistry.org
What information do we collect?
1. Personal information you provide for your profile when you register with the site.
2. Your original content such as thread discussions, blog posts, photos, videos, and comments.
3. The pages visited on the site, the date and time of the visit, the internet address (URL and/or IP address) of the referring site, the domain name and IP address from which the access occurred, the version of browser used, the capabilities of the browser, and search terms used on our search engine. This data may be analyzed on an aggregate basis to monitor website traffic and other statistics. This site makes no attempt to identify individual visitors from this information; all results will be kept confidential.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, add content, respond to threads and blogs, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
1. To allow us to better service you, and your experience with the site.
2. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website.
4. Internal research, analysis and evaluation to improve the effectiveness and interest level of informational resources and interactive functionality provided by the Clearinghouse.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. All research done will be on data with personal identifiable information such as name and e-mail address removed. We will not sell, exchange, or otherwise distribute your personally identifiable information without your consent, except to the extent required by law.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. You may change your e-mail preferences or other personal information with the site at anytime from your Profile page.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with the best experience possible, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Questions and feedback